Thursday, January 21, 2010

Intoxicating

Devoured the first book in this series, finished the second, started #3. One could easily become obsessed. Tis bonny good. Warning: contains material of a very mature nature.

4 comments:

destiny said...

AYE! I couldna agree more lassie. I myself have started #3!!!

Kindt Family said...

A lady at church told me she's obsessed with them right now & told me a little about them. I guess now that there are two witnesses, I should get started! :)

KJ said...

but it's not dirty. steamy, in places, but not dirty. I'm more than halfway through number 5--it drags a little in the beginning.

Janet said...

I will also admit to an obsession, ya ken; Och aye, I find meself thinkin a Jamie n Claire almost all day every day...but dinna fash yerselves...it's a great story. I will regret the end of it, and will miss spending my days reading of them.