I love bedding, and putting together a new set is always fun for me - from deciding on colors and style to picking out the sheets, duvet/quilt, pillows, and accessories. It's a nice change and just seems to freshen up the bedroom. With the weather getting HOT here, we've made our change this week to some fresh new bedding. From Fall/Winter to Spring/Summer - here's our new lightweight quilt, sheets and matching accessories. Here's to a good night's sleep!
I like both of the bedding pics. Are they both new or is one of them your old set? I like all of your decorative pillows, too. Jordan doesn't let me get decorative pillows. Only the basics on our bed!
Mike is from West Bend, WI and Jenny is from Spokane, WA. We met at BYU and were married July 14, 2001. After graduating, and taking some time off to work, we sold our house in Utah and moved to Las Vegas where we both attended grad school. Mike is an attorney at Kemp, Jones & Coulthard, a local firm specializing in civil litigation. Jenny is a therapist (mental health) and works for the Cleveland Clinic Nevada and for LDS Family Services. We love to travel, play games, and spend time with family and friends.
2 comments:
I like both of the bedding pics. Are they both new or is one of them your old set?
I like all of your decorative pillows, too. Jordan doesn't let me get decorative pillows. Only the basics on our bed!
Like the transformation. Good job!
Post a Comment