Tagged by Diane!
The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Share 7 things that people may not know about you. 3. Tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them. 4. Let them know they have been tagged.
Here goes-
1. I am terrified of spiders
2. I have performed live on public radio (piano)
3. I drove for 3 years before learning how to fill my car up with gas
4. I slept with a nightlight until just recently
5. I am one of the few people on the planet who has not read Twilight
6. I could easily nap any day at any time (perhaps more than once even)
7. Out of the three children in my family (I have 2 brothers) I was/am by far the naughtiest
I tag: LeAnn, Stephanie, Amanda, Kate, Kimberly, Destiny, and Tiffany
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thanks!
live huh? that's impressive!
Oh ha ha silly!
I did this tag last November and actually tagged YOU to do it! You can't re-tag me for the same tag!!!
here is the link in case you don't remember: http://thoughtsofdest.blogspot.com/2008/11/tagged-again.html
I did remember, I did it too back then!
I can't believe you admitted to number 3.
Post a Comment