Woke up at 8:00am
Physical Therapy for 2 hours this morning
Went to the bank
Piano tuned at noon
Played the piano
Eyebrows waxed at the salon
Watched Barefoot Contessa
Did my visiting teaching
Household business (order checks, fight with insurance company, made grocery list, scheduled Dr. appts, stuff like that)
Made Mike's favorite dinner to lift his spirits - Swedish Dinner!(Wasa bread, boiled red potatoes, Swedish meatballs with cream
sauce and lignonberry sauce and lignonberry saft to drink...Yummy!)
Watched a Scrubs episode with Mike
Did the dishes
Packed Mike's lunch for tomorrow
I'm enjoying my last days without work before our travels. I could get used to this! When we return, 60 hrs of work/week for me plus Primary President, and I expect Mike will be working long hours as well. We're going to relish the weekends!

2 comments:
you are quite the chef, Jen. Good luck to Mike. Enjoy your vacation. Can't wait to see pictures.
P.S. PT? for what?
wonderful day. I need recipes for swedish dinner. What did barefoot contessa make today?
Post a Comment