Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bummer

We've had a few 'bummer' moments as of late...

I've decided to change jobs and the transition has been both stressful and crazy * My new boss is far from pleasant * There's been some stressful news regarding family members * I sat on my new sunglasses and broke them * The house we're renting is foreclosing and we were told we had to be out in 30 days * When I got out of my car Tuesday morning I stepped on a dead pigeon and it touched my bare toes, it was really gross!!!

Here's to better luck in the next few days!

5 comments:

destiny said...

HUGE Bummers! I'm glad you could go out that night with me! Hopefully that is the start of good things to come?

KJ said...

only you would step on a dead pigeon.

kate said...

i'm so sorry! that does not sound good. i hope things get better. i'll be thinking about you.

Adena Campbell said...

Take the dead pigeon and put it outside your new boss's car so THEY can step on it.

I too broke my new sunglasses. Commiserating sympathies from me.

Good luck with the new job transition!

Amanda Tippetts said...

I think your luck is amazing. Hopefully you get as much of the good as the bad...