Sunday, November 16, 2008

Favorite Makeup Products


In general, I'm not the type to wear makeup, I prefer going all natural. But since I actually have to dress up and look professional every day, here are a few of my favorite things for the work week. If you're looking for a fun stocking stuffer, the nail polish is perfect!

1. Eyes - MAC eye shadow & liner, Estee Lauder more than mascara, Estee Lauder eye makeup remover
2. Foundation & Blush - Bare Minerals (can't even tell you're wearing makeup!)
3. Lip gloss - Clinique Impossibly Glossy (moisturizing, not sticky at all and great colors, sadly it's been discontinued. Any great recommendations)?
4. Nails - OPI polish of course, love all the different color collections
5. Lip balm - Body Shop Vitamin E lip care stick (it's pricey at $8/tube but has been the only thing that can do the trick on my chapped lips)
6. Moisturizer - Aveeno positively radiant with SPF
7. Makeup Brushes - Arbonne set, I also really like the Costco set which is about the price of a single brush elsewhere.

What are your all time faves?

4 comments:

KJ said...

MAC eyeshadow and lipliner (in spice), Mary Kay Lip Gloss in cream and sugar, Burts Bees lip balm. Still trying to find a blush and a foundation worth loving.

kate said...

so glad you posted this!! i've been wanting to buy some new make up...thanks!!

Stephanie said...

Hey it was good to see you guys the other night too. I keep telling Ben we need to get together more often with his law school buddies. He is terrible at arranging things like that, so sometime we'll have to get together and go to dinner or something. I like your advice about the makeup.

Diane Jaggi said...

Check out my blog - I love your ideas!!! Thanks for letting my copy.