Sunday, February 1, 2009

Clive Owen's Twin?


For some reason, people keep telling Mike that he looks like a famous movie star. Four different ones to be exact. While living in Sweden, he most often got Ben Affleck (in Armageddon), and Keanu Reeves (in the Matrix). Just this last week a friend of mine told me how when she first met Mike she couldn't figure out why he looked so familiar to her, turns out she thinks he looks just like Jeffrey Donovan from the TV show Burn Notice. Then, a few days ago, Mike was taking a deposition, and afterwards, the court reporter stopped him to tell him she'd seen him taking other depositions before and couldn't figure out why he was so familiar to her - she told him he looked exactly like Clive Owen. If you had to pick one, which would it be? Click on our slideshow in the right column to see pictures of Mike.

4 comments:

KJ said...

Ben Affleck the most. I'm sorry someone said Keanu Reeves. Mike is much better looking than that.

Mike and Jenny said...

I agree with Ben Affleck, especially, and even Clive Owens depending on the pic.

The Schaefers said...

In the picture you posted, Clive Owen. I think he looks more like his mom, though :)

Kindt Family said...

YES! He is totally the Burn Notice guy! I say it to Joe every time we watch it! He was also a small part on "Hitch", too; and I also said it then!