Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

What's the first thing you think of when you think of Easter time? Maybe it's Jesus, the Easter Bunny, coloring eggs, candy, or the Hoover Dam. If you answered the Hoover Dam, you're in luck. We drove out to the dam today with our friend Charity who is visiting us from California. We got some good pictures of the new Hoover Dam bypass bridge (click here for more info on the bridge).



We've had a few bloggable events since the meatball post, but Jenny has been very busy lately. Hopefully she'll have time to blog in the near future. I thought the bridge was too cool to not post on the blog right away. We're having some other friends over for Easter dinner tonight, so I need to get back to helping in the kitchen. I hope you all had a great Easter holiday!

2 comments:

Kindt Family said...

Hahah :) Well I personally didn't think of the Hoover Dam, but I don't live out west. That looks really cool! Sounds like you had a good Easter! We'll have to come see it in person ourselves sometime in the next few years! :)

KJ said...

you are a good man, mike. I keep thinking about the penguins from madagascar: Hoover! Dam!