On Sunday, we had friends for dinner. Amy had been up in Utah this past week and brought back a sack of fresh peaches from a roadside stand for us. They are delicous! I miss living in an area where you can get the best fresh fruit and vegetables of the season from local farms and orchards, they always taste the best. I've been eating them on my cereal in the morning, at night in a bowl with a little sugar, and will definitely have some with vanilla ice cream. Thanks Amy - they taste so good!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Peaches
On Sunday, we had friends for dinner. Amy had been up in Utah this past week and brought back a sack of fresh peaches from a roadside stand for us. They are delicous! I miss living in an area where you can get the best fresh fruit and vegetables of the season from local farms and orchards, they always taste the best. I've been eating them on my cereal in the morning, at night in a bowl with a little sugar, and will definitely have some with vanilla ice cream. Thanks Amy - they taste so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mmmmm. Quote from M: "I NEED a PEACH!"
Post a Comment